<>10 years of> Marceline the vampire queen
I manifest a great and stable career
I manifest a great working environment
I manifest healthy relationships
I manifest a healthy marriage
I manifest my dream home
I manifest spiritual abundance
I manifest good health
I manifest charm
I manifest financial abundance
some tender correspondence:
β’ βI keep wishing for you, keep shutting up my eyes and looking toward the sky, asking with all my might for you, and yet you do not come. I thought of you, until the world grew rounder than it sometimes is, and I broke several dishes.β (emily dickinson to minnie holland)
β’ βI always have such need to merely talk to you. Even when I have nothing to talk about β with you I just seem to go right ahead and sort of invent it. I invent it for you. Because I never seem to run out of tenderness for you and because I need to feel you near. Excuse the bad writing and excuse the emotional overflow. What I mean to say, perhaps, is that, in a way, I am never empty of you; not for a moment, an instant, a single second.β (virginia woolf to vita sackville-west)
β’ βI am reduced to a thing that wants Virginia. I composed a beautiful letter to you in the sleepless nightmare hours of the night, and it has all gone. I just miss you, in a quite simple desperate human way. (β¦) I canβt be clever and stand-offish with you: I love you too much for that. Too truly.β (vita sackville-west to virginia woolf)
β’ βI really am in need of comfort, the kind that springs from that dear, superhumanly kind heart of yours.β (franz kafka to felice bauer)
β’ βNo, I didnβt imagine my being alone with you the way you do. If I want the impossible, I want it in its entirety. Entirely alone, dearest, I wanted us to be entirely alone on this earth, entirely alone under the sky, and to lead my life, my life that is yours, without distraction and with complete concentration, in you.β (franz kafka to felice bauer)
β’ βRain finally came + itβs beautifully cool. Wonder how long it will last. It was marvelous because it started suddenly and then was alternately terrific and gentle. I think of you all the time and therefore have little to say that would not embarrass you, for instance my first feeling about the rain was that it was like you.β (john cage to merce cunningham)
β’ βDuring all this time I dreamt about you only once, and even then, very fleetingly. When I woke up, I couldnβt remember the whole dream, but I felt there was something very lovely in it; like when you sometimes feel, without opening your eyes, that it is sunny outside β and then unexpectedly later, near evening, thinking again about the dream, I suddenly understood that the lovely, exciting thing that was hiding in it was you, your face, your very movement β flashing through my dream and making of it something sunny, precious, immortal. I want to tell you that every minute of my day is like a coin with you on the other side, and that if I hadnβt remembered you every minute, my very features would have changed.β (vladimir nabokov to vΓ©ra nabokov)
β’ βJe voudrais aussi Γͺtre quelque chose de sΓ»r et de doux pour toi: mon amour, une fleur qui ne fanerait pas et dont le parfum te griserait.β [I would also like to be something certain and soft for you: my love, a flower which would never wither and whose scent would be intoxicating.] (natalie barney to liane de pougy)
β’ βGoodnight dear. If you were in my bed it might be the back of your head I was touching, where the hair is short, or it might be up in the front where it makes little caves above your head. But wherever it was, it would be the sweetest place, the sweetest place.β (zelda fitzgerald to f. scott fitzgerald)
What is feminine energy and how do you tap in to it ?
Aspects of expression: Restoration, life, renewal, creation, birth, healing, receptivity, openness, nurture, love, understanding, compassion, insight, intuition, wisdom, forgiveness, connection, harmony, sensuality.
Connect with those aspects of expression..
Femininity is a creative force and energy. Explore your creativity.
Questions to Help You Figure Out Your Future
1. What are some things you like to see or have in your life? List them. Set up a plan to work towards getting each one.Β
2. What kind of lifestyle do you want to lead? Describe how you would like your life to be like in 1 year, 2 year, 3 year and so forth down the line. Pay attention to your progress and small changes that occur. What would you be doing each day?Β
3. Since you need money to survive and live the lifestyle you want, what is an ideal job that accomplishes those? How are you going to get there? Β
4. What are your bucket list? This question sort of relates to question 1, but bucket list are usually more about 1 time things that youβve done whereas things you like to see or have in your life is more permanent. For example, a bucket list might be to Travel, whereas something you like to have could be a house, an expensive car, a significant other or so forth. For bucket list, write out as many things as you could think of no matter how silly they are.Β
5. How are you currently progressing towards your desired future? What are you currently doing now thatβs getting you closer to your future?Β
6. What are some things you are doing now that is moving you away from the future? What could you do instead so you could move in the right direction?Β
If you guys can think of more, feel free to add to this list. Tag me at neurolove and I will reblog yours!Β
I just did this! Itβs so reassuring!