@cardboardkazoo
Don't mind me!

Cardboard - they/them 

Posts
21542
Last update
2021-07-25 17:03:54
    evilscientist3

    its so homophobic that thunderstorms make me want to stand atop a sheer cliff in robes as i brandish a wizard staff but i cant without getting struck by fucking lightning

    emil

    lol this guy doesn't know how to ward off lightning. amateur

    plaguedoctormemes

    LOL both of these dweebs dont know how to use the storm and the cliff’s elevation to imbue your wizard staff with epic enchanted lightning bolt powers. Fucking pathetic

    forsetini

    I just learned my new favorite horrible video game factoid

    So most console emulators eventually reach a point where like 99% of games are playable and the only thing left to do besides shooting for further accuracy/optimization is trying to get that remaining 1% working right? Most of the time this is due to the game supporting a weird obscure peripheral, or is weirdly coded in such a way that relies on hard to emulate hardware features

    But sometimes it's because the game has anti-piracy measures built in that are tricky to work around

    You guys wanna know the game that vexed the Dolphin emulator development team for years? The game with absurdly difficult to break anti-piracy that detected if the game wasn't just running on any emulator (as is typically the case) but specifically Dolphin itself?

    forsetini

    BEING HORNY FOR SMURFS IS NOT ALLOWED ON MY EMULATOR TRIVIA POST