1. As long as you’re alive it’s worth the fight and effort – While you are still breathing you still have the chance, and the choice, to keep trying until you succeed.
2. Remember to be patient and realistic – It takes time to learn skills and to master something new. Be patient with yourself. It’s a journey not a race. Mistakes are normal; they don’t mean that you’re a failure.
3. You are stronger than you think – You can handle differentsetbacks; you have the fight and drive to keep on persevering until you reach your goal. Don’t underestimate your will and energy.
4. Prove who you are: You’re a winner not a quitter - You don’t want to be known as someone who gives up. So go out there and show them that you’ve got what it takes.
5. If someone else has done it you can do it, too. You know that it is possible. It’s not an empty dream. Plan your journey, break the goal down – and you’ll get there in the end.
6. Believe In your dreams – Don’t fall for the lie that it’s all a waste of time. You can be that person who gets the life they want!!
7. There are others in a worse situation than you – Yes - It’s easy for some people; they have more advantages. But there are also other people who are much worse off than you. Don’t be a helpless victim – write the script for your own life.
8. It’s time to prove the naysayers wrong - There will always be people who will try to pull you down. Ignore what they tell you; keep believing in yourself.