Just graduated high school!!!
18 n just graduatedddddd đ
transp boy. kik - rmaepe | wickr - lilbabybun
Just graduated high school!!!
18 n just graduatedddddd đ
How to Guide Your Little into Little Space!
Enjoy this step by step guide on how to make your little one fall into little space!
Since consent is everything, talk to them the night before and see what their boundaries are, then respect those boundaries the next morning. Making your little nervous or afraid of whatâs going to happen will absolutely prevent them from dropping into little space, so it is very important to listen to them and respect their needs and boundaries.
When youâve come to an agreement for what youâre going to do tomorrow, diaper them up, then snuggle with them as you both fall asleep.
1. In the morning, wake them up with cuddles and kisses. Congratulate them for not wetting the bed last night, and tell them youâre so proud of them. Pat their diaper a few times to check if theyâre in dire need of a change, because we all know that littles canât hold their tinkles at night; thatâs why you make them wear thick diapers to bed!
2. Guide them to the bathroom and undress them, because sometimes littles have trouble doing that by themselves. Fill the bathtub up with warm water, and ask that if they promise to be a good little and if they donât make any splashies during bath time, youâll make their favorite breakfast for them! Youâll see their eyes light up with joy and excitement, and theyâll promise over and over that theyâll be the best little ever!
Take your time washing your little. Use baby shampoo and nice-smelling body wash to help guide them into little space. You donât want to push them right into it, you have to guide them there little by little. Having them wake up in a wet diaper is key to this.
3. As you dry your little off with a pink fluffy towel, stick a baby diaper to catch their little tinkles (Luvs have that super babyish smell, so you should use those!) and tell them to stand there while you fetch their diapers for them. Donât say that youâre getting a diaper for them, say that youâre getting their diapers. This reinforces the fact that your little owns diapers, and that they need them. Take them by the hand and lead them back to the bed, where youâve laid out a changing pad and their favorite diaper. Remind them that they need diapers just in case because theyâve had accidents in the past.
Gently guide your little onto the changing pad and diaper them up, taking time to sprinkle their naughty parts with baby powder, then apply baby lotion to their tummy and upper legs. The strong scent of the lotion will awaken memories tucked away decades ago from when they were a toddler. To heighten this effect, rub baby powder in their onesie and shake it to get the extra powder out. These two strong scents will completely relax your little and make them slip into little space, whether they know it or not.
4. Dress them up in their favorite onesie. Littles have difficulty putting on their clothes, so you must do it for them. Tug some cute socksies up their legs, then stick a pacifier in between their lips. If they protest, give them the Daddy or Mommy stare until they simmer down, then smile and tousle their hair when they start suckling on it. Take them by the hand or scoop them up into your arms and carry them into the living room, where you set up a little playpen the night before after you put your little to bed. Place them inside of it, then turn on some cartoons for them. Fill up a couple of sippy cups for them and place them inside the playpen, then tell them that they must be a good little girl/good little boy and wet their diaper for you by the time that you finish making breakfast.
Cartoons and sippy cups are notorious for dropping littles deep into little space, so take your time making breakfast.
5. When breakfast is ready, scoop them up in your arms and carry them over to the kitchen table, where you have a booster seat for them. You can buy a smaller chair that sits lower than your normal ones to put a booster seat onto, and from here on out, that seat will always be your littleâs seat; theyâre not old enough for adult seats, after all! Take out their pacifier and set it on the table, then tie a baby bib around their neck. (Littleforbig makes some cute ones!)
Fill up their sippy cup again with their favorite juice as the cartoons play in the background, and feed them their breakfast from their plate. Littles canât be trusted with adult plates and cutlery, so you should have gone out the night before and replaced their dishes with childrenâs dishes. Adult dishes donât come in cute colors and they donât have pictures on them, either, so make sure that you have at least a few of them for meals throughout the day. Cut their food up into tiny little pieces for them, and use their plastic fork to feed them, smiling all the while as you tell them how cute they are.
6. When breakfast is done, tell your little to finish their sippy cup while you clean up, then they can have another half hour or an hour of cartoons for being a good little. Shower them with love and affection, and tell them they did a great job for not making a big mess like last time. Once you are done cleaning up, have them stand up so you can check their diaper. Pull the back of their diaper away and check to see if they made any stinkies for you, then run a finger past the leg gathers and into the crotch of their diaper to see if they need to be changed. Lovingly pat their diapered rear, then guide them back to the living room.
If they havenât made stinkies for you, push a suppository into their butt and tell them that it is important and healthy for them to make stinkies. If they protest, stick their pacifier back in between their lips, then wrap your arms around them and tell them itâs okay to go poo poo in their diapers because thatâs what theyâre for, and because littles like them need their diapers for little accidents. Make sure they feel loved and that theyâre in a judgement-free area, and theyâll melt in your embrace.
7. If you have to go run some errands, you can dress your little up in some cute overalls over their onesie. Tell them that theyâre coming with you because you wouldnât be a responsible Daddy/Mommy if you left your little one at home all alone. Have them suckle on their pacifier as you pack their diaper bag full of diapers, baby powder, baby wipes, and a few sippy cups of their favorite juice, and make sure you do that in front of them.
Make sure that your littleâs outfit is public appropriate. There are some onesies made by Littleforbig that look like adult clothes, but still have that babyish element thatâll drop them into little space. Make sure that they feel like their outfit is decent to wear in public, but it still has to have some babyish elements to it.
By now, the suppository would be making them feel like they need to go poo poo, but since youâre in a rush, you donât have time to wait for them to mess and then change them, so you guide them out to the car and buckle them in the backseat, constantly assuring them that their diaper will protect them.
8. When you run your errands, make sure to always hold their hand and never let go of it. Holding their hand makes them feel safe, cute, loved, and above all, little. At this point, they have no choice but to mess themselves, and since they might try to hide it from you, you should check their diaper every twenty minutes. Diaper checks always makes a little feel littler! You can tell when your little needs to make messes just by how their grip on your hand changes, so pay attention to their body language.
9. When you smell that they made a stinky, pointedly ask them if they had an accident. If they respond with, âYes, Daddy,â or âYes, Mommy,â smile at them and reassure them that everything is okay and that youâll take care of them. Hug them and hold them close, then place your hand on the seat of their diaper and apply a little bit of pressure to see if they truly had an accident. Thatâll make them blush a ton and drop them deeper into little space. If anybody asks what that stinky smell is, tell them that you stepped in dog poop in the parking lot, and theyâll leave it at that. At the very least, itâll make your little giggle at you!
When appropriate, stick their pacifier back in between their lips and guide them to the backseat of the car. Lay out the changing mat and take care of their needs with as much love as you can provide, constantly telling them that they were a good little for telling you that they had an accident. Promise to reward them with cookies and chocolate milk when you get home as a treat for messing their diaper in public as you tape on a fresh diaper, and as you put their outfit back in place, give them a sippy cup to help them keep tinkling in their diapers; it should be damp by the time you get home.
10. When you get home, hug them again and kiss them on the cheek for being such an amazing little. Tell them how proud you are of them, and that they deserve all the cookies a little can eat! Help your little eat their cookies, put their chocolate milk in a sippy cup for them, then carry them to the couch, where you have cute baby-styled blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals for them. Tuck them in, and tell them that itâs nap time! Place their pacifier in between their lips and turn their favorite cartoon on, but on a very low volume. Close the blinds and turn off all the lights in the room to make it as dark as you can, then go do adult stuff as your little drifts off to their cute wonderland of dreams.
When they wake up from their cute wittle nap, they may or may not still be in little space. Slowly guide them out of it if they are, and ask what they liked most about the experience and what they didnât like so that you can be better for them in the future. Have a long and open discussion, take what they say to heart, and respect their boundaries in the future. Guiding your little into little space is a wonderful thing for them, so you must always push yourself to be the best Mommy or Daddy that you can be! <3
witchy morning routine
đbrew a FAT pot of tea
đmake magickal breakfast! toast w cinnamon and honey, a bagel with almond butter and thyme, whatever your intent is for the day!
đplan the rest of the day! any spells or rituals, or if your into kitchen magick you can find a nice recipe to try!
đwash your face! buy an herbal scrub or make your own
-combine sea salt, honey, green tea
đenchant your makeup!!!! if you wear makeup
đgo outside!!!!!! even for a little bit!!!!!! no matter the weather!! ground yourself!
đdo some sunrise magick! light an orange candle, speak your intent for the day
đif youre a productive person, unlike myself, plan the whole week! i dont really follow schedules bc im a gemini but if they work for you then go for it!!!!!!!!! plan spells and rituals based on the moon phases and the days of the week
đcleanse yourself! in the shower, visualize all the bad energy dripping off you as you step out of the shower. say a chant while your washing your hair !
if youre not a productive person,, its okay!!!!! im really lazy in general and its hard for me to do things, but its okay to do even one of these things! you ARE a witch, no matter how lazy or productive you are.
blessed be! đŤ
my parents arenât teaching me life lessons.
Iâm an adult.
Some shit about life, from a bonafide adult:
Do not buy generic brand spaghetti sauce either.
Always check the type of light bulb that goes in lamps. A 60w is not interchangeable with a 40w.
Dollar store batteries work just as well as store brand.
Over the counter medications (stuff you can buy right off the shelf no prescription needed) have a name brand and a generic name. ALWAYS buy generic if itâs available it is literally the same thing and way cheaper usually.
Some names to remember when youâre looking for meds!
<>Acetaminophen = Tylenol>
Used to treat pain and reduce fever. Do not take with Ibuprofen.
<>Ibuprofen = Advil, Midol, Motrin>
Used for pain and fever, is an anti-inflammtory. Is good for period cramps because it is an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug).
<>Naproxen = Aleve, Naprosyn>
Treats fever, pain, arthritis pain, gout, period cramps, tendinitis, headache, backache, and toothache. Is also an NSAID.
<>Acetaminophen + Asprin + Caffeine = Excedrin>
Usually marketed asÂ âMigraine Reliefâ as a generic.
<>Asprin = Bayer>
Use for pain, fever, arthritis, and inflammation. Makes you bleed easily so should not be used for periods. Might reduce risk of heart attacks.\
<>Triple Antibiotic Ointment = Neosporin>
Used on cuts, sores, and scrapes to reduce risk of infection and promote healing.
Also a general mutli-vitamin isnât a bad idea and if you donât get a lot of fruits or milk/sunshine in your diet you might want to get vitamins C and D specifically for daily use.
if you do accidentally lapse and put dawn in your dishwasher, run it empty and put hair conditioner where the detergent goes. thatâll clean it out (tip given to me by dormÂ custodian when roommate did the thing).
if you live off ramen, add stuff to it! add veggies you like, donât use the whole flavor packet to cut down on sodium and msg or donât use it at all and add your own spices.
if youâre making something with potatoes in it (beans, stew) potatoes are done when you can easily stab a fork through them.
you can microwave a hotdog as long as you put it in aÂ microwave safe container of water. microwaves work by making water molecules vibrate. also, when reheating rice leftovers, add a small amount of water, like maybe a spoonfull, so it doesnât get hard and crunchy.
the rice cooking advice above is for long grain rice. if youâre making short or medium grain rice, a 1:1 ratio (one cup water for one cup rice) is better, so the rice doesnât come out too mushy.
buy a few cans of chicken. wholesale club stores like samâs, costco, or bjâs tend to carry multipacks for a good price. theyâre incredibly useful for when you forget to defrost meat.
buy meat on sale and put it in the freezer. buy vegetables on sale, and put them in the freezer. frozen veggies are often as flavorful and good as fresh ones, keep longer, and often come in microwaveable bags or with microwave directions.
soak ink stains in milk to help get them out or at least lighten them.
soak blood stains in water as soon as possible, with a bit of detergent or stain remover. scrub at them. use <>cold> water, heat binds proteins to fabric. tbh, thereâs no real need to change the washer from cold-cold setting unless the thing youâre washing says to wash in warm water.
acetone, found in most nail polish removers, dissolves super glue.
YOUâRE ALL DOING GODâS WORK BLESS YOU
Takes pictures, have prints made and put them in photo albums. Be IN the pictures, have someone take pictures of you and your friends. Get over not looking perfect in thw picture. Someday that friend might be gone and those pictures might be all youâll have, you will want to be in them. I made that mistake with my best friend, i always felt weird asking for a picture togetherâŚ he died of cancer January of 2014 and now i have no pictures of us together. Its my only regret in life.
This is really helpful, thank you all!
Iâm the newest of new adults but Iâm gonna throw these little tips in there. IF YOU HAVE AN OLD CAR:Â
-coolant or water if your car overheats (coolant is preferable cause it wonât hurt the engine in the long run but hey i know money is tight)Â
-flashlight in case you break down at night and need to check under the hood and your phone is dead
-jumper cables.you will at some point leave your lights on. you just will.Â
AAA or any other road side service is never a bad investment i swear. (try to mooch it off your parents as long as you can though)Â
Know how to change a tire. Youâre going to need to do it at some point in time and you canât always rely on someone else to do it for you.
Donât be afraid to go to your local food bank. They are there for a reason.
Donât be ashamed to ask for help period. Life is hard, everyone needs help occasionally.
You can put a LOWER wattage bulb in a lamp that says itâs for a higher one, but donât put a HIGHER wattage bulb in. Also, watts refer to the amount of electricity used. LUMENS refers to the amount of light put out, and can vary quite a bit between brands, even though the wattage is the same. Look for the one with the highest lumens unless you actually want a slightly dimmer bulb in a certain location. Those dollar store batteries? Fine if theyâre alkaline. âHeavy-dutyâ batteries, however, wonât last nearly as long. You can microwave a hot dog and bun simply by wrapping them in a toweling for a minute, less if you donât want them scalding hot.
Reblogging to save lives.
Two adulting (kitchen-related) tips from me!
<>1. Buy a roll of parchment paper from the cooking shit aisle>. A big roll will last you for-fucking-ever. Pretty much any time youâre using a baking pan you can line it with that stuff and save yourself A: food sticking to the pan and B: itâs a quick rinse and itâs clean.
2.<> Bread can get fucking expensive, so make your own.>Â A bigass bag of flour and a bag of active dry yeast (store it in the friiiiidge!!!) works out a FUCK of a lot cheaper than buying bread at the store, and you can do so much more with it. Bread, pizza, rolls, cinnibuns, homemade pizza pockets. It seems intimidating but itâs stupid easy.
Seriously. Itâs stupid simple to make, and most of theÂ â3 hoursâ to make it is sitting around surfing the internet or doing whatever the fuck you want while the dough rises. If you have an afternoon free once a week to sit and play video games or surf the net, you have the time to make your own bread on the<> cheap. Hereâs my simple-as-fuc>k recipe:
<>2 Âź teaspoons active dry yeas>t (You can buy a bag of this stuff CHEAP in bulk stores, the little packets are hella stupid priced)<>
1 cup warm wate>r (think a hot bath)<>
1 Â˝ teaspoons sug>a<>r
2 tablespoons oi>l (any kind works for the most part<>)
2 Âź cups fl>o<>ur
1 teaspoon s>alt
1. Stir the yeast, water, sugar, and oil up in a bowl. Let it sit for about 10 minutes. It will foam up VERY high, this is the yeast getting happy! If it doesnât get all foamy, the water may have been too hot or not hot enough. Remember, Yeast is alive! Treat it like a nice girlfriend!
2. Mix your flour, salt, and the yeast concoction up in a bowl.
3. Knead that shit for about 5 minutes. It will start sticky as heck, but will come together into a nice dough. If itâs still super sticky, toss in a bit more flour. Hereâs how to knead it:Â
4. Put your dough in a covered, <>lightly >oiled bowl and leave it someplace warmish for an hour. At that point it will have roughly doubled in size, give it a gentle punch to release the gasses that have built up inside. Cover it again and let it sit for a bit longer.
<>Boom. You have bread dough. Here are some baking times and uses for ya:>
<>Optional egg-wash: >Just crack an egg into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, and mix the bejeebus out of it with a fork. Brush (or if youâre like me, goop it on with said fork) that shit thinly on bread before baking for a nice crust.
<>Pizza:> Stretch it on a pan, stab the fucker all over with a fork, add toppings, bake 425*F 15-20 minutes.Â
<>Bread Sticks:> Make snake-shapes, let rest on pan 10-ish minutes, bake 400*F 10-20 minutes.
<>Dinner rolls:> Make ball-sized (yes thoseÂ balls)Â balls. Place on greased pan, let rest 10-20 minutes to rise. Egg-wash and bake 375*F 25 minutes.
<>Bread:> Lightly score (cut) the top, let sit for 20-ish minutes on/in whatever youâre using to bake it, egg-wash, bake at 375*F for 20-ish minutes. Itâs done when it sounds hollow if you knock on the bottom.
<>You bet your ass you can deep-fry this shit for cheapie yeast doughnuts.> Roll that shit in sugar or dip it in whatever, itâs fucking tasty.
<>Bagels:> YES. YOU. CAN. Form bagel-shapes out of the dough and boil them in salty water for about 2 minutes. Egg-wash them and bake them at 400*F for 10 minutes.
<>Cinnamon Rolls:> Roll that shit out into a rectangle. Brush it with a mix of butter, cinnamon, sugar, and a pinch of salt (no exact amounts here, do it to your taste). Roll it up into a log, and cut it into discs. Let them sit 20 minutes in a pan and then bake at 375*F 15-17 minutes.
You can add whatever you want to the dough for some variety, just if itâs dried spices remember you really only need 1-ish tablespoons. I personally like making bread with about 1 tablespoon of dill in the dough. Roll it out flat, sprinkle it with cheddar, roll it into a log, squeeze the ends shut, and bake it like a regular loaf of bread. Cheesy dill bread OMNOMNOM.
*ahem* That got a bit long. But yeah. Breadâs expensive, yo. Save your wallet.
(Also itâs ridiculous amounts of therapeutic to bake, for me anyway)
Being able to bake your own bread is pretty awesome, if you got the time for it.Â
masterpost of tumblr alternatives
this post will be updated as I find more websites to add! please check with the original before reblogging to see if thereâs an updated version, and message me with corrections or more suggestions if you have them!!
websites in red have explicitly forbidden the posting of NSFW content. websites in orange allow certain types of NSFW content or have questionable / unclear guidelines.
for general use
geared towards writers and bloggers
geared towards artists and photographers
chat or forum based
(so people will stop telling me i forgot them)
ways to save your current tumblr posts
<>edit: please stop commenting on this post to self-promote your porn accounts on other sites. those replies / reblogs will be deleted or hidden.>
please note that every site on this list will have pros and cons, and i havenât listed them here since this post would be a mile long otherwise. please do your research before moving completely over to another site in case they have policies you disagree with.
also, because I see a lot of misinformed people ranting about this: deviantart does not own the art you post. some years ago hot topic stole a ton of art from DA and sold it on merchandise and people assumed that DA gave them permission to do it despite there being literally zero evidence for that claim. DA explictly states in their TOS that you retain copyright and sole license of the art you post.
and related, mastodon does not allow or condone CP or pedophilia. the people spreading this info are misinformed about what mastodon is. it is not an exact twitter clone; anyone anywhere can host a mastodon instance using their personal computer as a server, which means mastodon as a company canât do jack shit to moderate them. what they DO is permanently block all users from every other instance from viewing or interacting with that instance, and add that instance to a publicly viewable list along with the reason for the block. please give their post about anti-abuse measures a read before making snap judgements.
<>post version 5.1, 2018-12-04 23:46 AST><>>