Body and fitness
Body and fitness
I will never not reblog this. The 2 guys in the back are just ❤❤❤
people who get hyped up for other people are the greatest people you can have in your life.
Love their reactions. They aren’t worried about being emasculated, they aren’t insecure, they are just genuinely impressed that she’s lifting like a beast!
Ten things you should know about exercise...
1. It shouldn’t be easy.
2. You have to learn to do it on days you don’t want to do it.
3. If you don’t figure out a kind of exercise you enjoy to some extent, you aren’t going to keep up with it. So figure that out quickly.
4. It’s okay NOT to do a kind of workout if you just can’t get into it no matter how hard or often you try. Just working out in any way is better than nothing.
5. Don’t overdo it. You’ll injur yourself and end up not being able to workout at all.
6. You should never work out to make up for overeating or simply to make up for extra calories.
7. Mentally you’ll feel better if you workout regularly. There isn’t a therapist out there who wouldn’t suggest working out for the mental benefits.
8. It takes time to get to a point where you do enjoy working out. It doesn’t happen immediately. In fact working out when you’ve just started can be downright miserable for quite awhile.
9. Working out at a heavier weight is painful, but the more you lose, the easier it will become. Keep at it.
10. Your body can get pretty strong if you give it a chance, don’t judge your body by how it feels those first few weeks of working out.
Love this 💗
Follow my insta for more weightloss inspiration - raych_fit
Make sure you drink enough water. Don’t be dumb 💕💕