Ace af. a local idiot out here to be dumb as hell. may actually be a cryptid, but surveys remain unclear.
- The premise of the second part of Don Quixote is that the protagonist is on a quest to beat up a guy who wrote an unflattering fanfic about him
- The Tale of Genji contains a chapter with no text to reflect the fact that the viewpoint character has just died
- At one point the framing narrative of Frankenstein develops into a dude telling a story about a dude telling a story about a dude telling a story
- No significant recurring characters appear within the first 25 000 words of Les Misérables, the text’s initial fourteen chapters being occupied with a detailed biography of a priest who subsequently appears in one scene
- In its authors’ notes, The Princess Bride claims to be an abridged edition of a 16th Century political satire that the editor’s father once read to him as a bedtime story; the movie is in turn purportedly based on this bedtime story version (which appears nowhere in the published text), making it an adaptation of a fictitious abridgement of a nonexistent novel
This guy sent me a dick pic so I google searched and sent back a bigger dick pic. This was the response.
This is beautiful
From now on, I am going to employ this method.