Nicole. 23. I don't know what the fuck this blog is anymore.
if I buy a 17th century castle overlooking a small european town hidden by a vaguely sinister forest, does anyone want to come and join me?
activities include: watching old films in matching silk nightgowns, weekly baking of patisseries and heart-shaped macaroons, and elaborate rituals under the full moon.
girls, angels, ghosts, dogs and witches all invited…
every year after you turn 17 you get further away from being the age of the dancing queen and that’s my least favorite thing about growing up
exCUSE ME. DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF A WOMAN WHO’S CONCERNED ABOUT BEING TOO OLD TO BE THE DANCING QUEEN??
Fuck your age, put on your high heeled boots and a pair of overalls and do Meryl Streep proud.
You are the dancing queen.
Hot take: Seventeen is the age at which you get crowned the Dancing Queen.
Being older than that isn’t years away from being the Dancing Queen, it’s how many years your reign has lasted.
at last, buzzfeed really busting out the quality quiz content!
I took this quiz not even knowing if Tori Amos was an option but knowing I’d get her
- Britney for making fun of her when she had her breakdown
- Monica Lewinski for judging her when she was a 22year old temp sexually assaulted by the most powerful man in the world
- Ke$ha for ever thinking she was trashy when all she wanted to do was make party music
- Kristen Stewart for ever thinking she was dumb when she’s actually one of the coolest people ever
- Megan Fox for ever thinking she was just a slut when actually she was an actress being harassed by her employer.
- Hating all the women who made a career out of having a hot body. Being is shape is hard, beauty is a weapon and auto promotion is hard work.
- All the Mary-Sues, who exist because young girls everywhere want to be part of a story they love so much
- All the female characters I ever snobbed because they got in the way of my ship.
- Hating the color pink during my teenage years, when it’s actually a lovely color and what I resented was society’s pressure to perform femininity.
hey so it’s march now aka the beginning of endometriosis awareness month and i feel obligated to remind you that debilitatingly painful periods are not normal. if you or someone you know is ending up sick or bedridden every month, you are not crazy and deserve medical attention from someone who will take you seriously
hey it’s march again let’s get this post circulating again
if youre ever feeling bad just look at pictures of albatross chicks bc theyre adorable but also fucking hilarious like the parents look like they go to pta meetings in full makeup carrying gucci handbags and the babies look like funky little muppets and i love them
dont speak to me or my versace dress or my son ever again
whenever a young kid joins our staff at work im just like huh. guess im a father now.
these kids will be like “can you drive me home? i don’t have gas money but-” and im already pullin out my keys and am like. sweetheart, you are a child. i am not charging a child gas money.
i literally almost lunged across the counter to throw hands with some old hag who yelled at and insulted one of our 16 y/o girls but instead i threw her sandwich at her and told her to never fucking come back
old dudes will flirt with our young girls too and i’ll be like ay man this is a truck stop, normal customer service rules dont apply here. i can and will call the cops on you.
im the only manager that actively tells them to steal food because these are teenagers and they are HUNGRY
You are the only valid manager
this is kind of hilarious to me because this made it seem like OP was at least mid to late 20s but they’re 19
Being the change he wants to see in this world