Early Signs of Covid-19
From Ministry of Health Singapore - A Brief
RECOGNISING THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 FROM DAY TO DAY
1. Symptoms similar to colds
2. Mild throat pains
3. No fever, not tired; still consume food and drink as normal
1. Throat a little bit painful; body feels like drunk
2. Voice becoming hoarse
3. Body temperature around 36.5°
4. Beginning of disturbance in eating habits;
6. Mild diarrhea
1. Throat pain and hoarse voice
2. Mild body heat. Body temperature between 36.5°-36.7°
3. Weak body; feeling joint pains
1. Beginning of mild fever with temperature around 37°
2. Dry cough
3. Throat pains while eating, swallowing food, or talking.
4. Exhausted and nauseous
5. Occasional difficulty in breathing
6. Fingers feeling pain
7. Diarrhea and vommitting
1. Higher fever from 37.4°-37.8°
2. Coughing incessantly with phlegm
3. Body pains and headache
4. Worsening diarrhea
1.Fever around 38° or above 38°
2. Breathing difficulties; heavy feeling in the chest when breathing
3. Incessant coughs
4. Headaches, joints becoming lame; buttocks pain.
1. Symptoms remain unchanged but becoming worse
2. Worsening fever
4. Difficulties in breathing and struggling hard to breathe
At this stage, blood tests and chest x-ray must be conducted immediately.
This is for reference purposes only. At any point in time, if you do not feel well, consult a medical doctor immediately.
Back in 2011-2012 mobility wasn’t a priority. I was big into heavy lifting and form came second to quantity of weight. At the time I thought I felt great but looking back my body lacked the mobility it needed. I was always in some kind of shoulder and lower back pain and my body was carrying more weight then it should’ve.
Fast forward a year later after researching mobility, body weight, calisthenics, yoga, inversions and more, I began to understand how important movement was. By taking the time to focus on proper stretching and mobility my pain went away 🤯 Mobility became an understanding that if you don’t use it, you loose it.
#mobility #flexibility #mobilitytraining #bodyweightworkout #bodyweightexercises #yoga #handstandpractice #shouldermobility #handbalancing #armbalance #trainingday #functionaltraining #gymlife #mobilitychallenge #nutrition #handstandnation #fitfam #fitspo #shoulderstrength #shoulderstretch #workoutrecovery #shouldersworkout #getstrong #gymtherapy #bodyweightfitness #hittworkout #traininghard #exceedyourself #fitnessaddict #mobilityflow (at Tucker Gym)