🌻 little habits/things to do more of 🌻
- make your bed. (no, really.)
- set your top 3 to-dos for the day.
- do your top 3 to-dos for the day. (heh)
- unpack your bag when you get home.
- prepare your things for the next day before sleeping.
- skincare. (your basic cleanse and moisturize)
- sweep the floor of your bedroom.
- talk to your plants. (if you have plants)
- update your financial report/expense tracker.
- take a good photo.
- hug at least three people. (seriously.)
- polish your school shoes.
- mop your bedroom floor.
- dare i say, laundry. (don’t put it off!)
- take a leisure walk.
- review your past week and plan your next week accordingly. (a part of your routine may not be working–try something new)
- make a piece of art. (a sketch, a collage, a quote in pretty lettering, a god-awful poem..)
- sanitize your gadgets. (whip out the wet tissue and wipe away at your phone, your laptop, your mouse, your earphones–just don’t forget to IMMEDIATELY follow that up with a dry cloth to prevent fogging and short circuits)
- watch a TED Talk.
- make a new playlist.
- wash your bag.
- wash your shoes.
- change the sheets of your bed and your pillows.
- clip your nails. (honestly)
- wax/shave. (if you want. i just really like how fresh my skin feels after i torture it with razors and wax strips)
- wipe your shelves/the tops of your furniture clean. (try to avoid dusting. it just scatters the dirt everywhere. use a damp cloth instead)
- see if there’s anything in your storage that you don’t need/want anymore and give stuff away or sell them.
- review your month and plan the next one accordingly. (just like your weeks. remember to refer to your Life Goal/Year’s Goals page)
- finish reading at least one book. (and review it!)
- discover new songs.