Summer Activities to Take Advantage of at the Beach
We all want to make the most of summer, and what better way to do that than by spending some time at the beach? Whether you’re a beach bum or a sun-seeker, there are plenty of activities for you to try this summer. Here are five ideas for activities that will make the most of your time at the beach.
- Kayaking: Kayaking is a great way to explore different parts of the beach that may not be easily accessible from land. It also provides a unique view since you’ll be in the water as opposed to on land. Plus, it’s great exercise if you get tired of laying in the sand all day!
- Beach Volleyball: Beach volleyball is an iconic summer activity and it's perfect for getting your friends together for some friendly competition. The best part? You don't need any special equipment other than a net and some balls! It's easy to set up and even easier to play – so grab your friends and get ready to hit the sand!
- Standup Paddle boarding (SUP): If you’re looking for something new and exciting, standup paddle boarding (SUP) is definitely worth trying out. Not only is it physically challenging, but it also offers stunning views when done in open waters like oceans or lakes. If you're feeling adventurous, why not take a SUP yoga class? It'll give you a chance to get your body moving while enjoying nature around you!
- Boating: Boating is one of those activities that can be as relaxed or as wild as you want it to be – depending on what type of boat you choose! Spend an afternoon leisurely sailing around or rent out a speedboat for an adrenaline-filled ride on the waves – whatever floats your boat! And if fishing isn't your thing, just bring some snacks and drinks aboard and enjoy a sunset cruise with friends or family instead!
- Beach Bonfire & S'mores: Nothing quite screams “summer night” like gathering around a bonfire with friends while roasting marshmallows over an open flame. Of course, don’t forget about making s'mores too – they’re always welcome additions to any bonfire! Plus, this activity won't cost much either; all you need are sticks, firewood, marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate bars – voilà instant fun times with friends!
As we move into warmer weather months here in Canada it's important that we take advantage of our beautiful coastlines before winter comes back around again. So gather up your favorite people and head down to your local beach this summer - there's no better time than now for exploring new activities outdoors! From kayaking and standup paddle boarding (SUP) to beach volleyball and bonfires - there are plenty of ways for humans young and old alike to soak up some sun this season while having lots of fun along the way too! Enjoy yourselves out there folks - happy summering everyone!! : )