Eminem isn’t allowed to get the full COVID vaccine
He only gets one shot
Just wanted to clear this thing up
Friendly reminder that if I haven’t answered your ask the same day, it means either:
What it does NOT mean:
SAME APPLIES FOR UNANSWERED TAG GAMES!
Why do you need to put down every single character to make Loki better? Just because other characters were redeemed and Loki didn't it doesnt mean there is a "villain-coding", some people just choose to be better and some don't.
Anon…your ask is a proof that there is a villain coding. Because Loki IS redeemed, over and over and over again. You just don’t see that because of the villain coding. The fact that you think pointing out the same wrong actions of other characters and comparing how narrative and the audience treat them differently when it comes to heroes and villains, is putting down other characters, while all of my analysis are done objectively, shows that it’s you who regards those actions differently. I haven’t put any character down. I regard all of their actions fairly.
I like how this anon seems to think that just stating objective facts about a character’s canon behaviour = “putting them down”. Putting them down would be saying, “X character did this bad thing too and therefore they are irredeemable garbage.”
… some people just choose to be better and some don’t.
#asdjhdasjjda#i can’t even articulate it#you guys know though#loki deserved better#loki pokey artichokey#loki has chosen to be better#over and over#no one *lets* him be better#they will consistently and continually put him in the villain box#regardless of how many times he tries to climb out of it#they shove him into that box and then blame him for being inside of it#‘sorry loki i guess you should have just been better’ (via @iamanartichoke)
reason 2345309670384676 why that elevator and electrocution scene in ragnarok boils my blood.
Anon is just mad that you’re analyzing things objectively. Because it’s making their faves look bad to them. It’s causing them cognitive dissonance, and they’re taking it out on you to maintain the status quo in their head. @lucianalight 😂😂😂
you can usually tell a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to. put your favourite playlist on shuffle and list the first ten songs then tag ten people! no skipping!
I changed phones so I lost my playlists.
So I put all my music on shuffle ^^
1 - Rokutousei no Yoru Magic Blue - Aimer.
2 - All of me - cover.
3- A Dangerous Mind - Within temptation.
4- The Light behind your eyes - My chemical romance.
5- Radioactive - Imagine Dragons.
6- Flower and Butterfly - Fujita Maiko.
7- Heart Attack - cover.
8- Where is the justice? - Death note the musical, Korean version. (Of my favorite versions of this song)
9- Before you go - Lewis Capaldi.
10- My immortal - Evanescence.
Thank you very much for the tag @mello-dramatics !
I love music tags.
Thanks for the tag! @edition-noteblue
I just used my YouTube favorite list on random since I don’t use Spotify and SoundCloud is mainly used to listen to movie soundtrack music (so I had to skip because it wasn’t all music, sorry)
4. Eon – Celldweller
10. The Bitter End – Placebo
If you wanna do it!
Thank you for tagging me! Let’s goooo!
Thanks for tagging me, mon amie! @shadowy-dumbo-octopus
Thanks for tagging me @airmanslament
1. Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
2. Deep Purple - Soldier of Fortune
3. Disturbed - Down with The Sickness
4. Kaleo - Break my Baby
5. Kansas - Dust in The Wind
6. Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild (fav song at the moment)
7. Linkin Park - What I’ve Done
8. The Pretty Reckless - Zombie
9. Journey - Separate Ways
10. Evanescence - Dissapear
Thanks for the tag @baratheon-until-the-end 💕
1. K’Naan - Hurt Me Tomorrow
2. Satarangi Re - Dil Se OST
3. Arctic Monkeys- Fluorescent Adolescents
4. Albela Sajan - Bajirao Mastani OST
5. Linkin Park - Numb
6. Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
7. Kundanapu Bomma - Ye Maaya Chesave OST
8. Aye Amaayika - OK Bangaram OST
9. Green Day - Holiday
10. Hozier- From Eden
1. Instruction - Demi Lovato
2. We’ll be the Stars - Sabrina Carpenter
3. Who you are - Jessie J
4. The Nights - Avicii
5. Raise your glass - P!nk
6. Nightmare - Halsey
7. True Love - P!nk
8. I was here - Beyoncé
9. Already - Beyoncé
10. The Man - Taylor Swift
Hahaha. These are my favorites.
I’ll be tagging: @acecase23, @lesbiankiliel, @cheeseydare, @swordofpevensie, @daenerys-targaryen, @visenyatargaryen, @daenerys-the-unburnt, @nymerias-heart, @daenerys-and-martell-stan, @aryastaark, @lukesskywalking, @leiasforce, @galatic-swag, and anyone else who wanna play.
Thanks for the tag @lucyskywalker!
First time doing a tag game and I hope my music don’t come up with too much weird stuff haha
1. Under the Ladder-MÉLOVIN
2. EASE-Troye Sivan
3. Radioactive-Lindsey Stirling and pentatonix remix
4. Six feet under-Billie eilish
5.girls/girls/boys-panic! at the disco
6. YOUTH-Troye Sivan
7. Blue jeans-Lana del Rey
9. I think I’m okay-Machine Gun Kelly
10. Vårens första dag-Laleh
The fact that no bts got on here is honestly miraculous, I have so many songs by them in my liked songs.
And I’m also a bit ashamed of some of these but I’ve been collecting liked songs for years so maybe it’s not that wierd that some of these aren’t what I listen to today.
Thanks for tagging me @acecase23 !😊
I don’t have a favorite playlist. I have playlists for my different moods. So I put all of my music on shuffle.
1. The Only One - EvaneScence
2. You Are Not Alone - Modern Talking ft. Eric Singleton
3. The Night King - Ramin Djawadi
4. Hellfire - The Hunchback of Notre Dame OST
5. Try Everything - Shakira (Zootopia OST)
6. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
7. Animal Instinct - The Cranberries
8. Conquest Of Paradise - Vangelis
9. Now You’re Gone - Basshunter
10. Computine D’un Autre Ete-L’Apre - Yann Tiersen
Thanks for tagging me, my dear @lucianalight 😊
Here’s my “Best Of”:
1. ATB with Dash Berlin - Apollo Road
2. Youssou N’Dour feat. Nenneh Cherry - 7 seconds
3. Crying Freeman - Intro (OST)
4. ATB - Marrakech (Clubb Mix)
5. 2Pac feat Dr. Dre. - California Love
6. Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello
7. Zack Hemsey - The Way (Instrumental)
8. A-ha - Forever Not Yours
9. Scooter - Siberia
10. Captain Hollywood Project - Only With you
“We’re all guilty of this in our lives, we judge very quickly, and we pigeonhole people very quickly based on how they look and how they talk and how they dress... actually, everyone is more interesting than that, but it just takes a while to show people.”
— Tom Hiddleston