3. Who was your childhood hero?
Probably Steve Irwin
13. Bright colors or neutral tones?
23. What’s your dream date?
I don’t think I have one. Anything could be amazing depending on the day. I could do anything with my fiancé and be happy with the date.
33. Do you like exercising?
I do. I just struggle with motivation for it because all we have is streaming services. When I had cable, I would do stuff during commercials or when a show was over and knew something else was on after.
43. What would you most likely to become famous for?
53. Bouquet of flowers or box of chocolates?
I’d rather receive flowers. I don’t eat a lot of sweets anymore.
63. Is there a type of music you don’t like?
Not really. I listen to a little bit of everything. I don’t much care for rap and country, but even then, there’s still songs I like from them.
73. What time of day do you like best?
Early morning or late at night. When the sun isn’t out or just starting to rise, the air is crisp, everything is pretty quiet except for crickets or whatever other critters are around.
83. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry (or other accessory if you don’t wear any)?
My favorite is either my Lexa necklace or the ring my grandma left me when she passed.
93. What’s your craziest work related story?
I don’t know. Either the time my coworkers thought I was having sex in the warehouse with another coworker or the time I Assassin’s Creed’d a coworker (the same one others thought I was having sex with). I’d say both is pretty up there with the level of crazy, I guess.
-get to know me asks-